Crochet star pattern from jellywares(I love this blog), stuffed and embellished, my first Christmas decoration this year. Is it unlucky to hang up a Christmas decoration in November?
A week in Saint-Malo
-
It's been a very long time since I've been abroad, maybe 13 years (?!) I
have never had the money to afford big trips and I recently received a tax...
If Hera is Listening
-
I’m writing this in the last minutes at my desk before I pack it all in and
leave on the Rally. It’s dark and quiet in the house, but I can hear Ken
gettin...
button band top tips
-
Many Yorlin knitters have completed the bodies of their cardigans, knitted
both the sleeves, and are now approaching the garment’s finishing lines –
aka it...
Wearable stories are not fast fashion
-
The exhibition Wearable Stories: upcycling adventures in the wardrobe
brings together 15 years of action-based leadership by Jane Milburn and … Continue
Re...
Clova Slipover
-
*Vendor: *Ysolda
*Type: *Pattern
*Price: * 8.00
Clova is a classic slipover that knits up quickly in aran weight yarn.
The perfect extra layer when you...
Lately...
-
Just popping here with a little reminder that I'm now writing regularly on
again on Substack! If you'd like to catch up with me there, that would be
gre...
Summer Speed
-
Hello! Just popping in very quickly in amongst wrapping a big parcel,
making a packed lunch, sorting laundry, dashing out to the shops, and
packing for a f...
finished sweaters + winter skies
-
Midwinter, the perfect time to get the knitting needles out. When the days
are short and they're mostly spent in the office in town, I find that
knitting i...
Gentle goals for January
-
I'm returning to setting monthly goals in 2023. I used to enjoy setting
monthly mini goals and then reflecting on my progress towards the end of
the mont...
Adventures in Opting Out Book Club: Week 2
-
This week, we talked about Section 2—The Valley of ADVENTURES IN OPTING
OUT, read the introduction, and shared early signs that we've opted out of
the ri...
Marley - and back to Bingley
-
The next bit of the walk, alongside the railway line, was really tricky as
the path ran between two fences and was almost completely overgrown. I got
st...
Bottle vs Can 2 - the sequel
-
A few months ago I wrote a blog ruminating on can vs bottle – including a
direct taste test of the aforementioned, for a mass-produced Eurolager out
of Po...
Unwieldy antlers and other sizing issues
-
Following my last post introducing my new Three Bears' Sleeping Bag pattern,
this post has been written with the hope that it will help if you feel you
...
No comments:
Post a Comment