This is my current work in progress, a set of placemats (and napkins, I've not started those yet though) for a present for someone. This is part way through my morning
I'm sorry I haven't worked out how to add more than one photo to a post (it is the mobile application) but I got all six quilted this morning. Just need to be trimmed and bound then I can start on the napkins.
Also managed another half dozen rows on the ripple this eve watching Frozen Planet ... It looks good on the back of the sofa now, I can't stop admiring it. I worry about it being too big when I have finished though... but I must just go with the flow, no point in worrying as I am definitely NOT going to rip any of it back....
A week in Saint-Malo
-
It's been a very long time since I've been abroad, maybe 13 years (?!) I
have never had the money to afford big trips and I recently received a tax...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment