Lots more wip to go. I finally finished this cushion, it has been sitting waiting for piping for months, while I decided what to use, I had lots of options. Finally went to the material shop yesterday and saw this batik. I like it, and it is finished :) inspiration from a picture on the Internet, so sorry I saw
it before I started blogging and I didn't save the address or author, if you recognize it please let me know so I can attribute it properly.
Trouble is I also bought some sock wool and some felting wool, so one project out, two in!
Let me count up my current and pending wip:
Started - 1.ripple blanket, 2. placemats and napkins (nearly finished, one more push!) 3. crochet border linen napkins 4. Duvet cover from grandma's embroidered tablecloth 5. small squares paper pieced patchwork (no idea where it is going, it is just squares of nine-patch at the moment)
Bought the materials, not started yet- 6. Fairisle-style socks for daughter 7. felted crochet bowl
7 projects on the go, that's actually not as bad as I thought, especially as a couple are nearly finished and a couple are quite small. Ooo I wonder if I can start another from the waiting list...
Still in my head..... too many to write down!
A week in Saint-Malo
-
It's been a very long time since I've been abroad, maybe 13 years (?!) I
have never had the money to afford big trips and I recently received a tax...
2 days ago



Most of my craft is in my head I have so much stash to use I sometimes think my hobby is buying craft supplies. Very nice job on the cushion. I really like batik sometimes hard to tell which side is which though. Laurie
ReplyDeleteToo true Laurie, I also like the shopping and the fantasizing about future projects almost as much as the actual doing!
ReplyDelete