Another wip that is. My nearly-finished table mats and napkins are now officially - Finished.
Hope you like it!
Inspiration - again pre-blogging, so I don't have the exact web reference, but it was a picture of colour block placemats and similar napkins by Elizabeth Hartman from Ohfransson.com. Although I made it up my own way :)
A week in Saint-Malo
-
It's been a very long time since I've been abroad, maybe 13 years (?!) I
have never had the money to afford big trips and I recently received a tax...
2 days ago





I heart thoses...you did good.
ReplyDeleteThey are gorgeous! I love them!
ReplyDeleteMuchos besos
Elena
Beautifully done. :0)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend.
Sincerely. Trish
Wow well done you I love the quilting it must make meal times so much better
ReplyDeleteLaurie
Thank you all for your kind comments, i must confess i am quite pleased with them (although i can see my mistakes I am sure no one else can) in fact they are a present, I am going to give them to my sister for a big birthday, she loves red glassware and has White china so I think they will be just right.
ReplyDeleteAll this reminds me, I have a question - as a new blogger i am anxious to get it right. What is the etiquette for replying to comments? Does one reply to the email, personally, or in the comments thread as I have done? Obviously I want to reply, it is only polite, but is one way more polite than another? Your thoughts please?
X
Rusty
I don't know the correct etiquette or if there is one. I do know that if someone replies to my comment it is pleasing which ever way they choose. It makes things feel nice and friendly.
ReplyDeleteLaurie
Beautiful! I love them! The patchwork is awesome, the quilting is amazing, and I love the fabric detail on each napkin! Nice finish!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new blogger, too, and I've got the same etiquette question. I've been getting a lot of email replies from the blogs I comment on, so that's what I've been doing ...