Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Been busy

I've been offline, finding it hard to get back into blogging. The longer you leave it the more difficult it gets. (that is such a truism, you can apply it to so many things... tidying, decorating, exercise....)
Anyway I've not been idle. In the craft arena I've crocheted a scarf

Remember the first attempt? Here

Well I frogged that and bought a couple of balls of new blue wool. OH is delighted with it, and I must say I am quite pleased. It was SO quick to make. Two strands of yarn crocheted together, a simple half treble (us half double) and only a few long rows. All done in one evening. What's not to like?

And I made a bag, started a quilt - well actually I've done quite a lot of a quilt :) - and made some fabric boxes for a friend and neighbour. Oh, and I made a cushion out of the remnant I found here. Plenty of stuff to post about. No excuses.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back it's nice to see you back. The scarf is lovely. I've been crocheting lately too I am making the flower that Lucy at Attic 24 has on her blog it's good fun. Look forward to seeing your other projects.

    ReplyDelete