Well, today was very successful in many ways. After picking up an off-cut of a gorgeous furnishing fabric from John Lewis, I went to our local fabric shop to search for supplies to turn it into a large cushion. The perfect fabric for backing and piping- in the off-cuts bin for £2!, bargain. Here they are, I can't wait to see it made up. It comforts me to read other's comments on their fabric buying habits and to know I am not the only one who cannot resist these impulse buys. Chocolate leaves me cold, but fabric? Or a new pattern or book. No self control at all!
In other news, I have another project to share at some point, but not yet. Here's just a hint:
And the hyacinths? Beautiful, just such a gorgeous scent to fill the senses when I am anywhere downstairs. Unfortunately I can't share the scent....
A week in Saint-Malo
-
It's been a very long time since I've been abroad, maybe 13 years (?!) I
have never had the money to afford big trips and I recently received a tax...
2 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment