It is all there in black and white!
From my teenage daughter's bedroom wall.
Linking up to Corner View on fuoriborgo blog from Francesca.
A week in Saint-Malo
-
It's been a very long time since I've been abroad, maybe 13 years (?!) I
have never had the money to afford big trips and I recently received a tax...
2 days ago

A beautiful saying to go with a beautiful owl. Did your daughter paint the owl and words? A wise and thoughtful girl you have, to have these words on her wall. xo
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeleteYes, I suppose the owl is right! Greetings from Paris!
ReplyDeleteYour teenager is much more evolved than I was when I was a teenager.
ReplyDeletenow isn't that true!?
ReplyDeletecool picture.
Words to live by!
ReplyDeletean owl speaks words of wisdom...
ReplyDeletefetching!
n♥
Wise girl to appreciate these words.
ReplyDeletetrue. you have a cool teenage daughter :)
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your kind words. The picture does remind me of her, and not just because she drew it. She is an artist so she does 'look' carefully at everything, but she is also a teenage girl so she cares about how she looks.
DeleteIt is such a privilege to be a parent.