Being elder child's birthday last Sunday, this obviously took precedence over the somewhat arbitrary modern custom that is Mothers' Day. The children decided to celebrate a week later instead, so yesterday was my day for tea and toast in bed, my choice of what to do for the day and Sunday roast cooked by teenagers with a little help from their dad.
My choice of activity was an afternoon at the allotment - family weeding you might call it.
A job shared is a job halved, or in this case quartered. We got a lot done, and the weather couldn't have been nicer.
In other news a little crafting has been going on.
Crochet heart bunting for the birthday girl
Instructions from Marie at Marie's Making
Lace trim on some cheap cotton pillowcases, hand sewn in less that an hour, so pleased with this:)
And wherever I am taking pictures, a cat always appears!
A week in Saint-Malo
-
It's been a very long time since I've been abroad, maybe 13 years (?!) I
have never had the money to afford big trips and I recently received a tax...
2 days ago








No comments:
Post a Comment